Established in February 2015, Reimund Property Advisory commits to working with a small client portfolio which ensures that the service you receive will be dedicated and personalised. Whether you require expertise in finding and securing a property, or professional representation bidding at an auction, Reimund Property Advisory will work closely with you to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the process, your requirements and make sure that your current property aspirations are in line with your long term property strategy.
Principal and Founder Raymond Becher, blends his corporate expertise with his passion for finding and negotiating the purchase of the perfect property for every one of his clients, he is also a third generation property developer and investor and has been involved with property acquisition and development his whole life (in between 20 years negotiating and managing strategic partnerships for some of Australia’s most reputable and blue chip companies), he is also licenced Real Estate Agent and Auctioneer.
Reimund Property Advisory;
- Offers independent and realistic advice to secure the right property to suit your needs.
- Works with you, to secure you the best property, in the best area, at the best price.
- Has access to off market and before market properties before they become available to the general public.
- Only services a small group of clients, so you know that you are receiving a high level of committed service.
- Where possible Reimund Property Advisory will only accept one client at a time per property profile.
- Offers access to a strong network of trusted professionals including agents, financial institutions, builders and conveyancers.
- Does not maintain any commercial alliances, or accept any commissions or payments from any third parties.
- Offers you an upfront and set fee structure (no additional fees) and unlike other buyers agents, there are no restrictive timelines on when you have to purchase.
Contact Reimund Property Advisory for a no obligation, free consultation to discuss your property aspirations and how we can tailor an approach for your specific budget and requirements.
Principal & Owner – Raymond Becher
(Picture credit, Herald/Sun)